Satisfying the desire for dessert is simple, just resort to what naturally has a sugary flavor
like seasonal or dried fruit, pumpkin, sweet potato, or spices like cinnamon and vanilla.
With the mixture of these sweets I created small balls, but you can also prepare bars or small finger food of the shape you prefer to garnish and cover with the ingredients you like most.
Ingredients for sweets
- 25 g of prunes already pitted
- 45 g of peeled orange
- 70 g of cocoa porridge (find the recipe at the bottom of the page)
* With these ingredients I prepared 20 balls of 2 centimeters in diameter
How to prepare the sweets
Soak the prunes for 3 hours or until they are soft. On the market there are already soft prunes, in this case use them as they are.
Blend the peeled and chopped orange with the chopped soft plums until you get a puree.
Pour the fruit puree into a bowl and mix it with the cocoa mix.
Let the dough rest for a few minutes so that it can thicken.
With wet hands, form small balls with the dough.
- choose the fresh and dried fruit you prefer. If you replace the ingredients, add the fruit puree to the mix of cereal flakes gradually to check their consistency
- replace the cocoa porridge with the mix of cereal flakes that you usually use, even ready-made products, perhaps leftovers from more packs
- over the sweets with cocoa, chopped fruit or oil seeds, coconut flakes, chopped dried fruit, cocoa beans, superfood powders
- dip the sweets in the melted chocolate to glaze them and eventually cover them with the ingredients mentioned in the previous point.
- 100 g of gluten free whole grain flakes
- 40 g of mulberry blackberries
- 35 g of almonds
- 15 g of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 10 g of chia seeds
How to prepare the porridge:
Mix all the ingredients.
Mi piace Caricamento...